Bear Scholar Program
BEAR SCHOLAR PROGRAM
Students graduating from Bradley High School will be recognized as a BEAR Scholar by meeting the following criteria:
- Earn a minimum of 12 Honors Credits (10 Courses must be academic)
- 3.5 + GPA (by the end of the 7th Semester) NO grade changes or retroactive honors credits from previous years will be considered.
- Have a minimum of a 19 composite score on the ACT
- No Out-of-School Suspensions (drug or alcohol related)
- 95% Attendance
- No D’s or F’s for any final grade (including Dual Enrollment) through the 8th semester
*Any student transferring from another school system will be subject to review for qualifying as a BEAR Scholar.
*To qualify for Valedictorian and Salutatorian, a student must be a Bear Scholar with the highest numerical average.
RECOGNITION AT GRADUATION
BEAR Scholar – Wears a White Cap and Gown
93+ numerical average (cumulative) – Wears a Gold Cord