Participants are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with school regulations and the following procedures:
- All tickets must be purchased at the school with proper identification.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Non-Bradley students must be approved by the principal.
- School policies in regards to behavior and alcohol/tobacco use will be in effect as this is a school function. (If anyone is even suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, his/her parents or guardian will be contacted by a chaperone so that the student may be picked up. Disciplinary actions will follow)
- Once a student leaves the building from a dance, they will not be permitted to re-enter the building.
- Any student who is suspended from school during the school year WILL NOT be allowed to attend.
Any student with excessive unexcused absences (8 days unexcused) will not be allowed to attend the PROM. (Any appeals will be at the discretion of the Administration.)